Now I Know Everything
- There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
- A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.
- Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
- There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
- The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing.
- All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on 4:20.
- In most advertisements, the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
- A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
- Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
- An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
- Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
Now I know everything!
What is your opinion of this joke? Rate it!
(When you click to rate a joke we immediately save your rating
and show you a new joke instantly as our thanks!)