Engineering in Real Life
Engineering in real life:
1. The rule: "Change the data to fit the curve."
2. Interchangeable parts won't.
3. If a test installation functions perfectly, all subsequent production units will malfunction.
4. Major changes in construction will always be requested after fabrication is nearly complete.
5. Any device requiring service or adjustment will be the least accessible.
+1: Warranty and guarantee clauses are voided by payment of the invoice.
What is your opinion of this joke? Rate it!
(When you click to rate a joke we immediately save your rating
and show you a new joke instantly as our thanks!)